BM SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 4 INCH PUMP
• Delivery: up to 22 m3/h at 2850 rpm.
• Head: up to 225 m at 2850 rpm.
• Maximum pump overall diameter (cable cover included): 99 mm.
• Maximum permissible quantity of sand:150 g/m3.
• 1BM, 2BM, 4BM , 6BM versions: delivery port Rp1"1 /4
• 8BM , 12BM , 16BM versions: delivery port Rp2".
• 4OS single-phase version: from 0,25 to 2,2 kW, 220 V, 50 Hz.
• 4OS three-phase version:
from 0,37 to 2,2 kW, 220 V, 50 Hz.
from 0,37 to 3,0 kW, 380 V, 50 Hz.
• Horizontal operation: 4OS up to 2,2 kW.
• Maximum temperature of water in contact with motor: 35℃ .
CONSTRUCTION & CHARACTERISTICS:
The cost-effective construction of the BM SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 4inch PUMP ensures low cost, high efficiency, better performance and reliability.The wear-resistant construction and floating impeller of the BM SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 4inch PUMP ensure optimum wear resistance.The delivery port and suction bracket of the BM SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 4inch PUMP are made of precision cast stainless steel, which guarantees corrosion resistance, durability and strong coupling to the motor.The hexagonal pump shaft of the BM SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 4inch PUMP ensures efficient impeller drive.A check valve is installed at the drain to prevent backflow of water, reduce water hammer on the pump, and protect the impeller and diffuser.BM series pumps can be coupled with 4OS motors.BM SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 4inch PUMP can be installed vertically and horizontally.Standard and special versions of BM SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 4inch PUMP are available.