BG SERIES SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC 3,5 INCH PUMP
• Delivery:up to 7,5 m3/h at 2850 rpm.
• Head: up to 134 m at 2850 rpm.
• Maximum pump overall diameter (cable cover included): 95 mm.
• Maximum permissible quantity of sand:l 50 g/m3.
• Delivery port Rp 1*1/2.
• 35OS single-phase version: from 0,25 to 1,5 kW, 220 V 50 Hz.
• Horizontal operation: 35OS up to 1,5 kW.
• Maximum temperature of water in contact with motor: 35℃ .
CONSTRUCTION & CHARACTERISTICS:
The cost-effective construction of the BG series submersible electric 3,5 inch pumps ensures low cost, high efficiency, better performance and reliability.The wear-resistant construction of the BG series submersible electric 3,5-inch pumps with a floating impeller ensures optimum wear resistance.The delivery port and suction bracket of the BG series submersible electric 3,5 inch pump are made of precision cast stainless steel, which guarantees corrosion resistance, durability and a strong coupling to the motor.The hexagonal pump shaft of the BG series submersible electric 3,5 inch pumps guarantees efficient impeller drive.A check valve is installed at the outlet of the BG series submersible electric 3,5 inch pump to prevent water backflow and reduce water hammer on the pump, protecting the impeller and diffuser.BG series pumps can be coupled with a 35OS motor.BG series submersible electric 3,5 inch pumps can be installed vertically and horizontally.The BG series submersible electric 3,5 inch pumps are available in standard and special versions.